Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunrise 'til Noon

We got up this morning for our hike, as promised... Here are the pictures I took while we were out! 










Here is the fish trap they have set up. They check it about every other day. 








Shooting ice is a favorite pass-time up here... 




Sara and Anthony











We hiked from 8 to noon, and Max estimated that we went about 6 or 7 miles. We started by going down the river toward St. Mary's, and then took a snow machine trail up a frozen creek bed that eventually met up with the snow machine trail that goes all the way to St. Mary's, so we went back up it toward Pilot, and then crossed the tundra hill and dropped back into town! It was so wonderful and nice out. The wind was barely blowing, and the sun was shining the whole time. 

On another note, Max just bought me an awesome set of 5 lenses that attach to my iPhone magnetically for my birthday (early), so once those come, I think my pictures will be even better! I'm so excited! 

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment